We are a business with a very simple mission: If we can change how people spend their money, we can change the world. We believe the brands that dominate the next decade will be those that have impact at their heart.
Did you know 10 million trees are cut down every year just to wipe our bums? We think that is 10 million too many, so we created a recycled toilet paper brand to combat climate change and deforestation. We are carbon neutral, plastic free, made and manufactured in the UK and plant 1 tree for every roll purchased.
Since launch in September 2020, Serious Tissues averages over 1000 orders a month in our Direct To Consumer business, and has planted over 850k trees around the world to help in the fight against deforestation and climate change.
We believe this is just the beginning and are now building out a range of everyday products that have a tangible positive impact on the world’s biggest problems. Our products are remarkably easy to switch to because they are highly competitive with the existing default option.
A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company as a key hire in the sales team. We are looking for someone who will grow with the company and make the role their own.
Our B2B Sales arm has huge potential and we our building the team to take advantage of the incredible interest we have received in our products.
The successful applicant will be a key member of the team and their role will include actively approaching new clients as well as managing current relationships with existing clients.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a B2B sales role
- Some knowledge or experience in the cleaning and hygiene sector or consumable goods would be a bonus
- Commercial awareness
- Sourcing new leads and building a pipeline
- Outreaching to new targets companies
- Meeting with prospective clients virtually and in person
- Working towards monthly targets
- Supporting the Sales and Operations Teams with administrative duties
- Researching businesses, individuals and industry trends to identify potential new clients and markets and ways to serve existing clients better
- Preparing client presentations and materials, including PowerPoint
- Attending networking opportunities including conferences and industry events
- Sending sales decks and proposals to prospective partners
- Responding to inbound sales enquiries
- Contributing to the smooth running of business operations
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and dependable
- Focused and goal oriented
- A team player
- Highly organised with good time management
- Ability to multitask
- Solid knowledge of Sales management and b2b sales pipeline management
- Familiarity with analytical, productivity, and reporting tools such as Hubspot, ClickUp MS Office, Slack, LinkedIn
SALARY: £30-£40K + Bonus
Please email all CVs and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org